annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Reprendre un ancien numéro de téléphone

Micry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

bonjour, j’aurais la possibilité de reprendre un ancien numéro de téléphone que j’ai eu pendant des années. Est-ce possible de changer le numéro que j’ai actuellement avec Public Mobile  ? Si oui, comment faire ?

1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées

@Micry En allant dans votre compte libre-service et en cliquant sur CHANGER DE NUMÉRO voici ce que vous verrez. Pas de souci si ce numéro vient d’un autre fournisseur.32CCF7C1-F66C-4C4C-9F38-B6791F280ED6.png

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

12 RÉPONSES 12

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Micry 

Regrettably, no. If the number has been inactive for more than 90 days it is completely deactivated.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Micry 

• login to your self serve
  • click on change number and follow the prompts

change pass,sim,number~2.jpeg

Anonymous
Non applicable

@Micry 

Google Translate:

Tant que cet ancien numéro est actif, oui, comme mentionné, accédez simplement à la fonction Modifier le numéro et transférez-le.

Micry

Mon numéro est actif actuellement. Je vais l’arrêter dans trois jours seulement !

Micry

Merci pour vos réponses ! Je suis tout de même un peu inquiète : mon ancien numéro n’est pas avec Public Mobile. Est-ce que ça pose un problème ?

@Micry 

Regrettably, you would not be able to change your current number with public mobile to a number you hold with another carrier.

However you could always ask the moderators if there was any option for that to occur - perhaps they have a process for managing this.

EDIT:   If you wish to ask the Moderators, @Micry , here's how:

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Non applicable

@Micry :

Google Translate:

Je ne suis pas sûr de la solution proposée. Ou je ne comprends pas ce que Google Translate me donne. Vous pouvez transférer le numéro de téléphone de votre compte actif ici. Est-ce que ça vient du Canada? Il y a peu de chances qu'il ne puisse pas être déplacé pour des raisons techniques, même au Canada.

Micry

Thank you ! I have sent a ticket as you suggested.

@Micry En allant dans votre compte libre-service et en cliquant sur CHANGER DE NUMÉRO voici ce que vous verrez. Pas de souci si ce numéro vient d’un autre fournisseur.32CCF7C1-F66C-4C4C-9F38-B6791F280ED6.png

@HALIMACS  Why did you say it’s not possible? I don’t understand....

@Micry  Voici encore ce que dit l’aide...D6443E25-2557-42D7-8E02-05483782ADB0.png

Hi @Lieux 

Nice to discuss things with you on the French forum.   

I understood that the OP wanted to change their CURRENT Public Mobile number to a prior number they had used with another provider.  Perhaps I presumed the prior number was an old number not associated with an active service with the other account. 

If it was a matter of wanting to port the number over to Public Mobile after recently activating with a new number, yes of course, they can do that.

I do hope I didn't confuse the OP if my response presumed otherwise.  @Micry, please kindly refer to @Lieux subsequent response on changing your number IF the prior account/service with the other provider is still active and you're wanting to port it to your current Public Mobile account.

This process will still require Moderator support so I do hope that is able to be done for you.

Thanks for reaching out.

Need Help? Let's chat.