cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got locked out

jbyszeto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got locked out of my self serve account. How I can sign back in?

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Most websites will lock you out after several failed attempts. It may take several hours or the next day before you can log in. If this continues, contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jbyszeto 

After trying to login and failed many times, your account will be locked to prevent hacker from getting into your account by keeping trying different password.  If you cannot reset your password, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Ask to "contact human" as question for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@jbyszeto wrote:

I got locked out of my self serve account. How I can sign back in?

As mentioned, you can try again in 1 hour.

Reset Your Self-Serve Password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you've tried several times and failed...give it an hour and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.