cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all i want to do is register my phone to find my account status keep getting rejected

joel75
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20 REPLIES 20

@joel75 wrote:

ive used the phone since nov 27..paid more money dec 26....just want to go on line to find where i stand..my balance and us service...acount status

On PM's main page, hit the "My Account" link, as shown, in yellow. On the following page, hit the "Create Account" link, again, as shown, in yellow. Follow the prompts, filling in the required info, and you should be good to go. 👍 

PMCreateAccount1.JPG

PMCreateAccount2.JPG

Eister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Strange I had problems a couple of days ago too.  At home I had to input a code to unlock my daughter's phone, which had a new PM SIM card installed by London Drugs.  I then tried so many times to set up her account that it locked me out and I gave up.....then a day later,  no problem it was all set up!?!  I'm assuming "operator" error on my part and the system was smart enough to eventually figure it out regardless!  All good now. 😊

@joel75  Don't worry we'll help figure this out. I'm technologically challenged person too. You should have seen me when i first started. Just stay calm. Take your time. It'll be a learning process but you will get it.

@joel75  If you activated Nov 27th  on the black friday sale you were due to recieve a free month credit. If you used a referral code you would also get a $10 credit. What plan did you activate on? $25? $40?

@joel75When you activated (in store I presume) you registered a credit card and signed up for autopay? Was your credit card charged on Dec 26th? If so for how much? We will wait for your response ? Taking a time out to regroup is fine. I know it prevents me from you know from hurling my device out the window. Trust me I've been there!

@joel75  Go into your phone to your texting. Look for a text from 611 with your pin#. From Nov 27th the date you activated.

Or a 6 digit code with letters and numbers. Which do you have?

@joel75  Your phone is working but you have not been in your account. If you activated in store you have to create your account with the email you used when you activated and the 6 digit code that was texted to you. If you activated online you have to sign in with your email and create a password.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joel75 wrote:

i give up ....tried but no help...i pay and pay but no help from where i got the phone or you i am lost....and cant stay getting more frusted for best part of an hour    thanks alot

611 will give you your account information as you asked.

joel75

i give up ....tried but no help...i pay and pay but no help from where i got the phone or you i am lost....and cant stay getting more frusted for best part of an hour    thanks alot

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joel75 wrote:

tell me

The people participating here are all fellow customers. We can't know that.

You can check all your email inboxes for the initial welcome email to see which email address you used. Then try your password that you think you used. Or use the Forgot your password? link.

Or use 611 to check your account as you asked.

joel75

tell me

@joel75  Do you know the email you used and your password?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joel75 wrote:

ive used the phone since nov 27..paid more money dec 26....just want to go on line to find where i stand..my balance and us service...acount status

Right. 611 can give you that.

Did you activate in a store or online yourself? If in store did you create the self-serve account?

joel75

@joel75Oh i get it. Ive been in your shoes. Just take a minute. First of all you have to let the system reset. Wait one hour before you start again. There some steps you need to follow. Well walk you thru it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joel75 wrote:

iwish i could talk to a person....this is useless and a wast of time and frusterating for a person not great at compurter use

Well this is a more hands-on, self-serve kinda place. But we're here for you.

@joel75  Dont give up. Work with us we can help you. Are you just starting? Did you activate and your trying to register your account? Forget your password?

joel75

iwish i could talk to a person....this is useless and a wast of time and frusterating for a person not great at compurter use

Anonymous
Not applicable

@joel75 

If you have an account, did you try the Forgot your password? link?

The phone doesn't get registered per se. You activate a SIM and its related account. Then you insert the SIM into any unlocked compatible phone.

What specific part are you having trouble with?

You can also dial 611 to get your status. And make a payment via pre-registered payment card or voucher to reactivate the account if before 90 days of suspension.

@joel75 wrote:

i give up

You can go to any PM kiosk and ask seller to help with activation.

joel75

i give up

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@joel75   A little more info please?

Need Help? Let's chat.