Did you mean: 

Self serve

SaraSodaei
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

where is the self serve?

14 REPLIES 14

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SaraSodaei :Now that your questions been answered you should choose one of the replies above as your accepted solution and mark this thread you created as solved, just click the accepted solution button above the post that help you most - doing so will help others who have same question too.

SaraSodaei

Thank you 🙏

Glad we could be of assistance 😊 

@SaraSodaei wrote:

Actually I found the section that you mentioned but when I click on it I can’t do anything, I don’t know what’s wrong with it.

Try clearing your browser cache. Close browser and open  a new window in incognito mode.

SaraSodaei

Actually I logged in now and it works, maybe someone has fixed it because before that there was no substitute plan.

thanks for your help

SaraSodaei

Actually I found the section that you mentioned but when I click on it I can’t do anything, I don’t know what’s wrong with it.

@SaraSodaei wrote:

But I got my sim card on 21 January and I checked on the website, it says that I’m eligible. One mire thing where/how can I change my plan? I can’t find the right place to do so

thanks

Did you follow these instructions for the promo?

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before Feb 21, 2021, 11:59PM EST
  2. Once your email address has been successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a promo code.
  3. Activate on an eligible plan online or in-store 

Bonus data and one-time add-on will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, and for 8 months after activation.

To change plans go here in self service. If you choose “Change plan now” you will not receive any credits for your current plan. It is better to choose “Change on next renewal date”.

FBE4F720-160F-4A25-BD37-A063FA3FBC04.jpeg

If you have already activated the SIM card, you are not eligible to receive the promo retroactively.  

The promo code for the Lunar New Year promotion is provided to be used upon activation of a new SIM card.  It's entered on the activation page. 

The change plan button is located under your account to right of your plan on self-serve page.

SaraSodaei

But I got my sim card on 21 January and I checked on the website, it says that I’m eligible. One mire thing where/how can I change my plan? I can’t find the right place to do so

thanks

Hi @SaraSodaei 

If you're already a customer with services, you cannot add the Lunar Deal.

That is a promotion offer that is only applicable for new activations.

Sorry.

SaraSodaei

I really have problem finding the info that I need, your website os not user friendly. I want to change my plan and activate lunar plan but I can’t.

I have self service account but when I wanna activate it says that this user name is not valid.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@SaraSodaei wrote:

where is the self serve?

Besides the website, you can call 611 from your phone to perform some functions.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It's here, @SaraSodaei 

Public Mobile - Account Log In

Also, you'll find the login page on the upper right of your Window, under My Account 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@SaraSodaei Here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.