cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration

drewber83
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey I was a long time Public Mobile customer. i switched to another carrier for work for a few months but am now coming back. I entered my new sim card info and all the other info needed. Eventually it said my credit card couldn't be used and to reregister but now it says the sim isn't valid. Can someone help me I am lost without a phone right now.

15 REPLIES 15

drewber83

It is now working I guess it was just system issues. Thanks so much for everyones help!

Maple98

@Maple98 wrote:

@drewber83 wrote:

But again I can't get back to that point in the registration anymore

There may be a problem with the site at the moment. My account has been fine, but I’m unable to login at all right now. No error messages... just keeps kicking me back to the login screen. I know it’s frustrating, but maybe give it another try a bit later.

Or try contacting @CS_Agent (but that could take a couple days for reply).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@drewber83  ~ I was just able to get back into my account... maybe give your registration another try now? 🤞

Public Mobile is generally a stable platform but can experience upsets from time to time. Seems like the last 48 hiurs or so has been one of those times. Alot of people commenting about flakey web access.

@drewber83give it a rest for an hour or so then try again. I know it's frustrating, but once it's up and running you'll be glad you stayed.

Good luck.

Maple98

@drewber83 wrote:

There may be a problem with the site at the moment. My account has been fine, but I’m unable to login at all right now. No error messages... just keeps kicking me back to the login screen. I know it’s frustrating, but maybe give it another try a bit later.

Or try contacting @CS_Agent (but that could take a couple days for reply).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@drewber83  after a few unsuccessful attempts it will lock you out for an hour or so you probably have to wait

Try contacting a moderator.  It can take 48-72 hours for a response.

Moderator can be reached at 

drewber83

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could also try to buy a voucher and use it to make payment.

drewber83

The problem is it wouldn't let me enter it again and now I am trying to reregister from the beginning and its erroring out. very frustrated at the moment

Double check that you've correctly entered all the right numbers from the new sim card when you register.

Double check that you've entered correct cc info. Don't use apt #; make sure postal code is as XXXXXX and not XXX XXX.

Maple98

@drewber83 wrote:

I used a different email. It got through all the steps and then said my debit visa wouldn't work and to reregister.

Have you tried using a different credit card (not a debit Visa?). I’ve had trouble using debit visas for online transactions in the past (though, never tried with PM). 

drewber83

It's an unlocked google pixel 3a xl

drewber83

I used a different email. It got through all the steps and then said my debit visa wouldn't work and to reregister.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You have a new unused sim. You need a different email address then old original one. After that should be good to go, long as your phone is unlocked.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you make sure that your phone is not locked to your previous provider ?

Need Help? Let's chat.