cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

withdraw plan

Jennyhong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am sorry because my request to update my credit card information could not get through and my plan could not be renewed, so I have to move to another phone service company. my number is no longer exist. 

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jennyhong 

we'd like to be able to help you and others with the same prob you're experiencing.

Last week, you asked how to update your email...did you follow the suggestions provided ?

We'd like to know if that helped or if you even tried.

You've taken the time to ask question and others are willing to help you. No need to cancel your PM plan until you've exhausted all help. The Community Forum members will help but please follow our guidance and provide some sort of feedback.

Stick around !

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jennyhong - so you already ported to another company? OR, did you just go to another company and get a new number with them?

If you ported your public mobile number to another company this automatically closed your account with public mobile.

If you did not port your public number out, then call 611 with the public mobile SIM card in a phone and remove autopay. After 90 days in suspended status account is closed.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jennyhong   If you want to port your number out to another carrier, then you need to first reactivate the PM account by making a payment but you might want to also change your plan to the cheapest one $15 (if not on it already) and then top up the account with a voucher that can be purchased from SDM, 7/11, London Drugs or Shell and load funds by dialing 611 on your phone which will reactivate your account and you can decide to either stay or go after that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jennyhong @If you try to log in to public mobile is the account active or suspended if it’s suspended and you remember your pin you can 611 

but if you can log in go to payment tab make payment reactivate and update cc info 

if you need more help from support here’s the links 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.