cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating payment option won't work

garrettV
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

im trying to renew my plan and i had to get rid of my old Visa debit card as it wasnt working properly, now when i try to update the information with my new Visa debit card it just says "oops try again later" what am i doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@garrettV wait a full hour before you try again.  Try again using Incognito mode or or another device 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@garrettV   If you need to make a payment urgently then purchase a voucher from 7/11, SDM, London Drugs or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone which gives you more time to sort out the payment card issue.  There's also online vendor muskbird.com who charge a small fee for an online voucher purchase.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@garrettV 

Too many failed attempts may temporarily lock your account access. Try waiting a few minutes before you try again.

Then try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device. Or, open a tab in incognito mode and access My Account that way.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.