cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

roundisland44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a uUS roaming plan which has both text and phone minutes and have 4 days l left on it. But now getting voice and text messages saying I Don’t have a roaming plan. What’s going wrong 

5 REPLIES 5

roundisland44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It shows 5/15. As per your suggestion I have opened a ticket and hopefully they can fix this.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@roundisland44 wouldn't be surprised something got messed up when they changed roaming addons to last form 10 to 15 days.

I'd report this to Customer Support, as I've seen other similar posts since this change.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This is the second time I've heard about this possibility. When you click on the little spinner refresh icon under Shop Add-ons and look for the roaming add-ons, what shows for the days counter. Like 5/15 or 0/10 or something else?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

US add-on starts as soon as you purchase and last 15 days.

Confirm with your transaction history when exactly did you purchase it.

Rebooting phone might remedy this situation.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@roundisland44   so, it was working for the first couple days?

is your phone still connected to T-Mobile?

try to reboot the phone once

If possible, try to reseat the sim card and see if it helps

if nothing work, open ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.