cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access accounts

KHodgina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have lost my account information for two accounts that are in my name. I require assistance.

5 REPLIES 5

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This happens to many people.  Make notes of all your account information in the future.  It will save you alot of time and headaches. Hopefully you get it resolved quickly. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KHodgina wrote:

Hello,

I have lost my account information for two accounts that are in my name. I require assistance.

@KHodgina - are these accounts current accounts?

NOTE:

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to My Account.

Otherwise, ask for help with CSA, by methods already provided.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KHodgina 

It is not possible to have 2 lines on 1 account on PM.

You should have 2 different email address for each account.

Contact a CS_Agent to assist you in accessing each account and have your credentials ready for each account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KHodgina @You can only have 1 email for each account but to change those emails  you will need supports help with this 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KHodgina   PM system is one email for one account

if you have 2 , you must have 2 emails address to access them both

did you try to use reset password link there?  enter the possible email address and see if you receive the reset password link

if that does not help, open ticket with PM support and they can sort it out

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.