cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why are you forcing me to pay too much

scott1256ca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This new system you are using doesn't work.

I owe 22 dollars plus change but your system won't let me pay that. It says I have to pay $25

Why?

Kindly fix you system.

7 REPLIES 7

Well that's good news. So this was an amount less than your plan cost?

scott1256ca

So I finally got a payment thru, and in the correct amount.

scott1256ca

What a terrible experience. They have deactivated my account early, they won't take any payment at all.

No way to get customer service. Just awful here. I have only tried this access from a desktop browser and now so that solution doesn't help. But thanks for trying

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes this is a problem with the new system. It only let's you pay the plan amount. Stupid. The remaining amount after the renewal will remain in your balance. 25 + current balance + rewards - plan cost.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @scott1256ca try using desktop.   PM is trying to fix payment issue when accessing on phone or tablet.    It should work if you login from a desktop computer 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@scott1256ca 

There are 2 choices. 

1. To top up any amount. 

Or

2. To pay what you next owe. Ie $25, minus $2 for auto pay, minus $7 in your balance = $16 plus tax. So in this case your top up is $16....they add the appropriate taxes...you don’t have to figure them out. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@scott1256ca 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login Page

what your plan cost 

if your plan $25 plua tax and minus rewards if you have 

Need Help? Let's chat.