why I am being charged more?

saaadjavaid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the following package 

$55 20 GB

data at 4G Speed, Current Promotions:

$20 off for 15 months
(Promo Cycle: 4/15)
According to it, I must be charged 35$, but why I am being charged $10 extra each month for plan ?? 
 I would like to talk to someone over the phone, please.

6 REPLIES 6

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@saaadjavaid There is a new $45 20GB plan that does not expire. 

I suggest switching to that on next renewal. You can see it under my plan in self serve. Much better than your current plan

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@saaadjavaid  If the amount charged to your credit card is $40.25 that would make sense $35 plus tax would give you $40.25 payable 

Swagoto1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So there is Tax firstly but maybe you had a loyal customer deal or maybe you had auto pay enabled but as soon as you got on a new plan your previous rewards were cancelled maybe this will help 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@saaadjavaid 

how much is being charged against your payment card each cycle?

That’s the amount that matters.

@saaadjavaid wrote:

I have the following package 

$55 20 GB

data at 4G Speed, Current Promotions:

$20 off for 15 months
(Promo Cycle: 4/15)
According to it, I must be charged 35$, but why I am being charged $10 extra each month for plan ?? 
 I would like to talk to someone over the phone, please.

Sorry, but there is no over-the-phone customer service.  In your payment history, there will be a $10 charge list individually, but after adding or subtracting the otther nubmers, the amount should be correct.  Fro example, those on a $40 plan will see a $30 charge as well as a $10 charge.  If you check your crdit card statement, what amount were you charged?  Please also remember that tax would have been added to the amount shown on your credit card statement.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @saaadjavaid they will charge full price but give you back $20 in Credit

check My Account to see if you see $20 in Available Fund

if not, open ticket with CS agent 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.