cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being charged more

Wasi88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had full balance in my account according to my plan but they still charged me extra $13.44 from my auto payment card i need to talk to customer suppport  

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wasi88 

Did you upgraded your plan last month?

If not, the extra payment will stay in your account as credit so login to your account and go to Payment with the breakdown.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wasi88  Check if you have a credit in available funds in self serve ? If you need support here’s the link 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Not the case @Swagoto1 

There are no overages or surprise charges with public mobile as a prepaid provider.

You pay what you get and you cannot get what you haven't already prepaid for.

Swagoto1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It can happen for a lot of reasons for example maybe you went beyond your data plan which charged you more. If you called anyone outside of Canada but your plan didn't have that option its probably because of that. So first we need to know what you have in your plan and what you don't once we figure that out and see that it's not our fault but the companies, you can call 611 and talk to them. Before that review your plan and see where you probably went wrong.

0 Bravos

Swagoto1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It can happen for a lot of reasons for example maybe you went beyond your data plan which charged you more. If you called anyone outside of Canada but your plan didn't have that option its probably because of that. So first we need to know what you have in your plan and what you don't once we figure that out and see that it's not our fault but the companies, you can call 611 and talk to them. Before that review your plan and see where you probably went wrong. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wasi88 login to My Account using Incognito mode and check Payment history page for the payment transaction.  And you have the same amount on Available Fund before and after the renewal??

and was that Autopay or a manual top up and they force you to make a full pay amount payment when you manually pay?

if PM really charged extra when you have enough in Available fund , open ticket with PM support 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.