cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what day are the mods replying to now

fftljoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I would like an update on which day of messages the mods are replying to.
8 REPLIES 8

fftljoe
@Luddite. Thanks I'll message her

talkalot
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It seems they never reply.:(

@fftljoe Although a moderator has been tagged I suggest you send a private message to @Mary_M with the subject KOODO PORT-IN STALLED FOR 20(?) DAYS then provide your Koodo phone and account number, and your temporary Public Mobile number if you have one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think there are ways you can do it yourself.  there is a list to follow, but there is always an element of risk.  Will see if i can find the list. @Luddite I think has a fuller understanding, if he can comment that woudl be great.

from what i know,

• your koodo and PM must have different email addresses
  • you should check i am authorised first
  • make sure your billing  name and account number match exatly 

on side not you should not be worried about a new cycle as Koodo's final bill should be prorated for onlythe days you used.

@fftljoeis it a prepaid Koodo or post paid.  If it isn't prepaid there are some great instructions here if you follow you should have no issues.  I am just heading out so I don't have time to find them right now will check in when I am back

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

fftljoe
I am waiting on a port of my koodo number. I am about to be on a new cycle with them and really don't want that. I was told they had to port it because it was koodo

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I believe they are replying on a priority basis, so interrupted service, ports, etc. It depends on what your issue may be. 

Need Help? Let's chat.