cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Renewal Upcoming and Still No Plan Change

mjd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed Up November 20 for ten day plan to renew to new 12GB plan on November 30. First change did not occur. Now my account is due to renew once again for a ten day plan today. PM's not read. How long to wait before sending another PM?

7 REPLIES 7

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yes... and you showed your intention to go with the 90 day plan anyways... plus it makes it easier for a mod to switch you over as they only have to adjust your data usage from 6gb to 12gb without having to ask you to pay again ...

cheers

mjd

Thank you for your suggestions. I will change to the 6GB $120 plan and wait for my turn in the PM queue. . Good idea as at least I can then have service. 

jheili99

you probably just fell into the cut-off area with the promo plan ... so you have to contact a moderator via private message and they will have a look into your account.....in the meantime, if your plan was renewed with another 10 day ( expiring Dec. 10th i assume, you would have to log into your account and choose the 90 day 6gb plan as it might take a little while for a mod to get back to you about that... they would really only have to switch you from 6gb to 12gb if you still qualified..but you would have ful service ..make sure you add enough funds 120.00 + tax for that..

PS: if you renew simply for another 10 day that wouldn't show your intention to go with the 90 day plan at all..plus: if a moderator would change you over you would have to pay again loosing the 10 day you paid for....

cheers

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mjd Unfortunately you'll have to wait for a Mod @Shazia_K to resolve this for you since it's account payment related. She's been tagged in this topic a couple of times now and should hopefully get to you soon, but keep in mind that the tagged issues are priority based at the moment, so it could take some more time. I know they'll square you up though!

mjd

Yes, I originally set up for a ten day plan, to change over to the 12GB 90 day plan on November 30. That first change over did not occur - so I sent a PM. It originally renewed for another 10 days since I had auto renewal on November 30. That ten days is now up today, and another 10 day renewal will likely occur tomorrow.

jheili99

hi @mjd

could you please be more specific with your question/request?

there is no such thing as a 10 day 12gb promotion plan.... did you mean to say, that you wanted to upgrade from your old 10 day plan to the 90 day promo plan? when did you initiate this plan change? did you initiate this within your account?

asking, because the promo plan was no longer visible/choosable on Nov. 20th , but if a plan change was initiated, PM would still honour it..though PM staff help would have been required

cheers

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @mjd, what do you mean first change did not occur? It didn't renew on another 10 day plan? Do you have Autopay set up?

I'll tag @Shazia_K since she's a mod and perhaps she can help out!

Need Help? Let's chat.