cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vouchers not working

Jmyers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

bought two vouchers at separate petro Canada locations however they do not work. followed all the steps that were given to other customers about clearing browser and etc. bought these vouchers on the 4th of December and sent 2 tickets to a CSA. It says that the CSA was last active months ago. will I get someone else to assist me?

13 REPLIES 13

flager
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe my first auto pay payment was Nov. 2021... but prior to that I had issues 3 or 4 times trying to make  a voucher payment online... 

@flager 

....so you added the vouchers today? We are just trying to figure out if pm has fixed the voucher issue. A customer can still be registered for autopay to earn the autopay reward but still pay by voucher.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@flager : I understand. But did you use 611 recently doing that or have you been using autopay for a while? There seems to be a current issue with vouchers so I'm wondering how recently you had success with 611.

flager

What I said was that I could not add my payment vouchers to my PM account directly online... I got a processing error. So instead I added the vouchers by calling 611, punching in the payment voucher pin ...  and that was the reason I changed to auto pay... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@flager : So you're saying it worked in 611 recently? Or that you use autopay anyway?

flager

I have had voucher issues also... (purchased from different vendors), when trying to add them online directly to my account  I just called 611... the system added my payments, that is the reason I decided to go auto pay... all seems to be working just fine. 

Jmyers

Thank you for your response. I did exactly what the SIMon said. I also used  the posts that you guys posted,to other customers as references. Went as far as calling petro- Canada thinking they were the issue not knowing that it is Public mobile’s system failure.

Jmyers
  • Hello thank you for your response. I created two tickets. I also tried 611

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Jmyers   There has been some voucher issues .this weekend but CS Agent able to assist.  

did yo just message them or open a ticket?  It could be due to weekend and they reply ticket slower

If you have just message CS Agent and not open ticket via Chatbot, but try that way as this usually give a quicker reply.    click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: cannot process payment
  2. Click "Payment Voucher"
  3. then click "contact Us"
  4. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jmyers wrote:

bought two vouchers at separate petro Canada locations however they do not work. followed all the steps that were given to other customers about clearing browser and etc. bought these vouchers on the 4th of December and sent 2 tickets to a CSA. It says that the CSA was last active months ago. will I get someone else to assist me?

@Jmyers 

How are you submitting tickets?

Two ways to contact CSA - customer support agents here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Jmyers wrote:

@Jmyers 

Contact CS via one of these methods:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue [Payment[ > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jmyers : Did you also try the 611 service? But there have been a recent spate of voucher problems. You need to create a ticket. Not just send to a CSA.

@Jmyers wrote:

CSAs are able to assist without logging into the Community. Also, they have both individual and shared accounts. Not all will use the individual account.

Need Help? Let's chat.