cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vouchers issue

isthis4real
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

* purchased 3 vouchers from superstore yesterday to total $35. * called 611 to make payments as I do every month.  would not accept pins

* so went to website and added vouchers using pin numbers. seemed to accept but did not add any money to account.

* now will not accept pins by phone or website.

this sucks balls

11 REPLIES 11

Didn't you say your account renews tomorrow? Is that what 611 said? Or you just think it does?

Nobody here can do anything about rates. Contact your MP.

Can you provide images of your payment history?

It would seem you'll be needing support to figure out where if anywhere those vouchers went.

isthis4real

nope just 1,  soon 0. just want my service that i paid for. this dog and pony is ridiculous. highest rates in the world. smh

@isthis4real  - did you perhaps load these vouchers on another account in error? Do you manage any other account?

isthis4real

thanks for the link

isthis4real

tried private mode on mobile no change says vouchers redeemed but balance not updated. dont have incognito on my non-mobile brower. 611 says old balance. i had $5 in account b4 adding vouchers. renewal date is tomorrow. thx

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@isthis4real - it's weird that you said 'as you do every month' yet it is not working this time? 🤔

So what is different or changed I wonder. A bit concerning.

If you had too many failed attempts on a specific PIN number, wait an hour before you try again. Then log into My Account under a new browser TAB, and hit the refresh button when you are in there:

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

If things still fail and other suggestions are not helping as CSA "what is up?" and get them to add them for you.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you login using a non-mobile browser and also use private mode? I wonder if you're seeing old information. This site is terrible for caching old information.

When you dial 611 does it tell you a balance and renewal date? Or does it say you're suspended and asks for money?

isthis4real

superstore as i always do. normally not a problem

isthis4real

yes services were working. needed to add 3 vouchers to total $35 to renew prepaid. wouldnt accept by phone 611 as usual so added all 3 pins online. showed up under payments added dropdown at the time. however now… balance remains unchanged and no sign under payment history. now still will not accept by phone

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Were your services working at the time of entering the vouchers? Or were you suspended? If suspended and your plan is $35 or less then the vouchers will have reactivated the account.

Otherwise, what balance do you now have? Did you get a text saying the vouchers had been successfully entered.

Adding - re-reading - but not necessarily entering in the login. It would reactivate in 611 but you said it didn't work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@isthis4real   so, how many vouchers you were able to add?

But first, relogin My Account using Incognito mode and see how many was loaded, check Available Fund and check Payment history

And a reminder, vouchers from some places need to wait 24 hours before it can be used.  where you got the vouchers from and when was it?

Need Help? Let's chat.