cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vouchers at canadian tire?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

has anyone been able to buy vouchers at actual canadian tire stores?  we don't have gas bars in my city.  want to try and take advantage of teh shoppers 10% off Canadian tire gift cards if its still available.  

35 REPLIES 35

bryclops
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a surprise today when I looked at the gas bar receipt today from when I went there yesterday.  They charge a $1 retail processing fee on every voucher you buy.  The largest value voucher you can buy is $48. 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Most store gift cards have fine print on them saying that they can't be used to buy other gift cards or phone cards/vouchers (among other things).  I would assume that Canadian Tire is no different.

@mimmowrote:

Thanks @Anonymous but my question was for actual stores not gas bars.

I did call and they did not know about pm vouchers. So I went in store and actually found them. 5$,$20and 40$.

Went to shoppers drug mart bought $150 of gift cards 10% off. The went back to Canadian tire. And scanned in first voucher and then went to use gift card.  Error message came up on comp. Can't buy vouchers using gift cards.

Guess I will have to find something  to buy at CT now.

@will13am, and @Rockdaddy22, you guys have experience with this.  Are in store vouchers different then what you are buying at the Gas bars as I know they ahve taken advantage of the sale price on CT gift cards

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Anonymous but my question was for actual stores not gas bars.

I did call and they did not know about pm vouchers. So I went in store and actually found them. 5$,$20and 40$.

Went to shoppers drug mart bought $150 of gift cards 10% off. The went back to Canadian tire. And scanned in first voucher and then went to use gift card.  Error message came up on comp. Can't buy vouchers using gift cards.

Guess I will have to find something  to buy at CT now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi
yes at canadian tire gas bars stores i buy it before is was vouchers
so if you can go any gas station is have vouchers

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.