cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Account

Harpreet12941
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile 

I am an old public Mobil customer. I was doing all the stuff through My Account but one day suddenly I noticed my account is blocked then I came to know someone is trying to login to my account by using my email or username. He didn’t know the password but he tried more than limits. 
Then I had to go to Walmart to solve this problem and That employee created community account and dropped a question and told me to keep an eye. But nothing could be solved. 
Again a Real Canadian Superstore guy helped me and reset password for me but when I tried to login in my account to pay bill then I found my account is locked. That means that psycho is trying to continuously to hack my account and trying to login in my Account. I have to buy vouchers to my phone bill. I am so frustrated now because I cannot do anything online and tired of paying bills with vouchers or cannot change plans or exceed data limits. I need a solid solution please. 
Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Harpreet12941 

You need to create a uniwue email that only you know about. Then contact customer support to change your email of your self serve account. Once changed you can access your self serve account to change your password and security question and answer. You can then change your community account email yourself by accessing your profiles settings and changing the email. Be sure to verify it thru email sent to you from the community.

Contact customer support with "Change self serve account email" as the subject....then keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour. Its almost closing time....create you email and submit a ticket or send a private message and you will get a reply in the morning.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Harpreet12941  - are your service working on your phone right now? If so that is good.

Follow @RossN 's post to submit a ticket to CSA.

If your services are not working, have you checked other financials and credits cards, banking to ensure no odd activity occurred?

Maybe this is also some helpful information to review for your situation :

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/sim-swap-fraud

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Swap-Fraud/m-p/650969

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Harpreet12941 Open a ticket with CS_Agent as mentioned above. Get them to reset your self-serve account password. Make sure to choose a strong password that you never used on Public Mobile before. Also, tell them to change your answers to to security questions. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Harpreet12941 wow sounds bad you can  open a ticket with a customer rep they can help you   click here  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.htm

Need Help? Let's chat.