cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use minutes unavailable

Yanlong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought 40 dollars a month plan. Haven't made a few calls with the so called unlimited Canada wide talk. Now I can't make out going calls? PLZ help me. 

36 REPLIES 36

Yanlong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

a month ago, just topped it up for second month

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When did you join PM?

What your self-serving account says? Is your plan active?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yanlong wrote:

I bought 40 dollars a month plan. Haven't made a few calls with the so called unlimited Canada wide talk. Now I can't make out going calls? PLZ help me. 

@Yanlong  does texting or data work? 

Or has any services worked since you activated (if you are a new customer)?

Try one or more of the below:

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

*manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Yanlong , if all you got was message saying you used all all the minute, then just reboot your phone and try again

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems like a problem with your phone or SIM card. Has it been successfully activated? Have you tried restarting your device?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yanlong   Did you just activate your plan ? 

Try one more reboot and let us know how it goes

If still not work, check  what is the phone screen showing on the status.    Any network signal bars?  any error like "SIM not provisioned", "No SIM" , "No Network"?

Also, what kind of phone do you have?  brand and model

Need Help? Let's chat.