cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no call

Janelle2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 100 minutes plan, but I couldn't call out. I still left 96 minutes. I can receive calls any time. I don't know why.

5 REPLIES 5

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Janelle2024 wrote:

I have 100 minutes plan, but I couldn't call out. I still left 96 minutes. I can receive calls any time. I don't know why.

Try calling with 1 before the number. Sometimes, that can help if it says out of minutes or if it says no long distance minutes left (glitch).

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Janelle2024 

What is the error message when you try to call out?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Janelle2024  Might just be cache issue trying clearing we browser cache / cookies and try another browser in ingonito/ private mode or try from another device to check . Also try rebooting the phone and when making called be sure to add a 1 in front of the 10 digit contact  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Janelle2024 

If you are looking on your account online. Clear the cache then re-login to your account or login on the PM app and check the number of minutes of outgoing calls.

If you have minutes left. Check to see if there is an outage in your area.

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

If no outage, you will need to contact a CS_Agent to investigate the issue by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Janelle2024 

if you’re logging in on the PM app, try the website to make sure the information displayed the same way

If you’re using the website, try the PM app

As a general troubleshooting measure, try rebooting your device and toggling airplane mode on and off.

Need Help? Let's chat.