cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usa roaming

donna6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

While in Palm Springs I bought USA roaming.  When I used my cell phone I was charged for each call.  I understood USA roaming was unlimited calls for the 10 day usage.  I did not have this problem on a previous trip.

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@donna6  - does not make sense to me, strange.

Can you share a screenshot of where you see this charge (leave out any personal information in the public forum)?

Does the charges show up in your transaction history, here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes. The mystery here is who is charging for these calls. Everyone is rightly asserting that this place won't charge extra fees. But you are experiencing something else. What are the amounts and what is the name of the company doing the charging?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This doesn't add up? What does your cc say? did you purchase a local option or a calling card? even the calling card would be one payment on your cc and it wouldn't be charged for each call so there must be an error or something missing here somewhere

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@donna6    The only way you can use any service from PM is to prepay for it first, whether it's roaming package while in the US or your service in Canada.  There is no overage with prepaid service. 

What is the amount you see on your CC?  Could it be for the roaming add-on you would need to purchase and use in the US?

@donna6 wrote:

I did buy before I used.  I bought the roaming in while in California and I made some two calls home and received charges on my credit card.

HI@donna6   You won't get charge for call.  PM does not charge for calls  you just made.  You buy before you use

Which US roaming plan you got?

(I see on your other post , you said you bought 1000 min US long distance calling.  That add-on is NOT to be used when you are in US. )

donna6

I did buy before I used.  I bought the roaming in while in California and I made some two calls home and received charges on my credit card.

@donna6 wrote:

I was charged each call on my credit card.  I have used the roaming before, as you said unlimited for 10 days.  This past trip I stopped using it because of the costs.

HI @donna6    what do you mean?.  PM is prepaid and won't charge "each calll" on the credit card.  You have to buy before you use. 

Maybe, let's clarify, did you buy any US Roaming?  if so, which US Roaming you got?  

donna6

I was charged each call on my credit card.  I have used the roaming before, as you said unlimited for 10 days.  This past trip I stopped using it because of the costs.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

How did you get charged? PM is pre-paid service and buying US roaming package you get all included (unlimited calls/SMS) for duration of 10 days. Data just stops when used.

Where do you see that charge for each call??

Need Help? Let's chat.