cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usa calling not working

dunccurtis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

have the usa package but not working. no support. how do i figure this out?

5 REPLIES 5

@dunccurtis wrote:

Thanks for your message. I live in Canada and the $50 subscription / add on has always worked so far until today. Not sure what's changed.

@dunccurtis   So you have $50 plan which facilitates US calling whilst in Canada and it's not working now?

You'll need to submit a ticket to moderators either via the chatbot bubble bottom right of screen and follow the prompts or by clicking the envelope icon top right (next to avatar) and private message Moderator_Team.

While you wait to hear back from moderators you can try topping up your account $1 and restarting your phone, or the lost/stolen trick...click Plans/Add-ons tab, then Phone Lost/Stolen and Suspend service.  Log out, wait a few mins, log back in and Resume service and restart your phone.

Edit:  BTW there's no use trying any of the earlier suggestions if you are asking about calling the US from Canada as they don't apply.

dunccurtis

Thanks for your message. I live in Canada and the $50 subscription / add on has always worked so far until today. Not sure what's changed.

dunccurtis

Thanks for the reply. I have an ongoing $50 subscription which has always worked for USA calls until today.

Now I will try what you said and see.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dunccurtis wrote:

@dunccurtis   Try manually connecting to either AT&T or T-Mobile as one network may have better reception than the other.  Also try rebooting your phone.

BTW buying add-ons requires a two step process.  Did you add funds first and then make the applicable purchase?  Does the roaming add-on show in the overview page of your account?

@dunccurtis wrote:

Are you in Canada and are trying to call the U.S. or are you in the U.S. trying to make phone calls.  Sometimes, there can be some confusion between long distance and roaming add-ons. What's the name of the add-on that was purchased?

Need Help? Let's chat.