cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade plan

EAllen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently upgraded my plan mid month and I had to pay for the entire new plan yet I've not received a partial credit for the last plan.  Is this normal?  How do I get the partial credit?  It doesn't seem right to have to pay entirely for my old plan plus my new plan. 

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EAllen 

you can choose change for next cycle. or change immediately and you have to send To Customer Service by Moderator Team,and to try it for asking them for the credit you for one time. and asking them for the change plan maybe them can offer to you something also

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@EAllen   Sorry, no partial credit as PM is a prepaid service.

When you changed plan, you were given an option: to change immediately or to change at next cycle.  Should you not require the new data or features on the new plan, we usually suggest people to choose Change at next cycle.   

from what you said, I think you picked Change immediately.   In this case, it's normal that they charge the new plan amount at once , started a new cycle that day and the old one .. the leftover will be forfeited.

Need Help? Let's chat.