cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade my plan

daniel122
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi and happy holiday and happy new year
I got mobile service for my son on first of Nov and my contract was 15$ for 100 minutes but i check my card statement and they charge me over 40$ so i check my public mobile account and saw somehow my contract change to 40$ for 15GB 4g.  P/S I have the email with contract if you need it.
5 REPLIES 5

minkim
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can change your plan on your account. However, you need to wait a month to change plan if you have a new plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@daniel122 

I'm thinking a little chat with the kiddo is in order. 

Then, ask the customer support agents to remove the account from promotional type offers via SMS, but ask if they can remain via email to only an account YOU can access. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@daniel122 @Did your son reply YES to a text maybe to except the offer by accident.. either way that’s a great plan … also did you get your merrier is more bonus data and international long distance, if not you will need the help of a agent to have the bonus data  and long distance minutes manually applied 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@daniel122   PM has send promo text earlier and ask people to upgrade to  the new $40/15GB plan.  All you need to do is to reply YES.   It was possible you or your son has replied YES and hence the upgrade was scheduled.  Check your text history to confirm

You might need to go back to My Account and go to Plan & add-on page to change it back to the $15 plan

or if you like to discuss with PM support, you can open ticket with them.  But PM is prepaid and usually won't do much in such case.  To open ticket:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@daniel122 

You should probably reach out to a Customer Support Agent and have them look into your account.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

If you have trouble getting a service ticket started, then you can send a private message to CS_Agent   for help too.

Need Help? Let's chat.