cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update plan

tonyfielding
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM just updated the cost of my plan to $13.  No extra benefits.  For $2 more I can upgrade to the 15$ plan and get more but it says I lose my current promotion.  Does that mean I lose my existing rewards?  If so why should i lose them?

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

That huge 30% increase was quite awhile ago and rubbed a lot of ppl the wrong way, the good news is you keep all your old rewards, so you may as well just go for the $15 plan

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@tonyfielding hi no your rewards are account specific,it doesn't matter what plan you are on just remember to upgrade your plan at next renewal date or you will forfiet what you paid for your plan you are on now 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @tonyfielding not the rewards.  The promotions they referred are those promotions from activation,  like the 2GB extra

Meow
Mayor / Maire

NO. You will not lose any rewards - loyalty, autopay, referrals, add-ons,

What PM is talking about is promotions associated with particular plan (ex. 2GB for $25 plan for 12 months, etc.).

Your rewards are tied in with the account, not plan.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You won't lose anything except full speed 4G LTE speed with any data you have on hand. And money. Amounting to a 50% increase over the base amount of what you used to pay. Nice eh.

Need Help? Let's chat.