cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer from Fido to public mobile

mnoorchenar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can you help me to transfer from Fido to public mobile?

is there any transferring fee or one time activation fee for public mobile?

6 REPLIES 6

choding_guelph
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nothing on PM customer.

I have 3 fido accounts of my family, they didn't like use PM. So I transferred the lines from Koodo to Fido by myself. It was little complicated than PM. Otherwise I saved 180 plus tax for 3 lines. but you don't need to pay 60 dollars but you have to 10 dollars for a sim card. but you can buy it cheaper on Amazon(sometimes). 

There is no call centre here. You need to type here in the private message system for support.
There is no transfer fee. As mentioned, you will need to buy a sim of one form or another. Then pay for the plan.

mnoorchenar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks,

Is there is any number to call public mobile? how much transfer?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the Public family! 😊

@mnoorchenar wrote:

can you help me to transfer from Fido to public mobile?

is there any transferring fee or one time activation fee for public mobile?

There's no fee for transfering a phone number to Public Mobile, but to activate, there is a SIM card fee. Usually, Fido numbers can be transfered to Pubilc Mobile, but this depends on whether the number is eligible (ie. still active at Fido and also Public Mobile has to offer it's own phone numbers for that same city).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Download the app and start into it. I recommend picking a random number and make sure it all works as you expect. Then afterwards transfer the number.

No fees.

Need Help? Let's chat.