cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Phone Number Deactivation

sobhannso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have a phone number that I want to deactivate. It's on another email account but I can't get into that account because it has 2 factor verification which includes verifying my phone number and I'm not in the country so I can't receive any messages on my phone number. Can I get a private chat with someone on email to discuss how I can deactivate the number?

4 REPLIES 4

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 2.08.11 PM.png

@sobhannso wrote:

Hi,

I have a phone number that I want to deactivate. It's on another email account but I can't get into that account because it has 2 factor verification which includes verifying my phone number and I'm not in the country so I can't receive any messages on my phone number. Can I get a private chat with someone on email to discuss how I can deactivate the number?

You can select to get the verification by email. The way to do it is - on your login screen select select didn't get code and then select get code by email.

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 2.08.01 PM.png

PS ----Sorry hTideGnow you beat my post by a hair.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@sobhannso 

you can try to click "Didn't receive code" and check if Send email option is there

if not, you will need to ask PM support agent to help to disable Autopay or remove the credit card.  Please message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sobhannso 

if you're finished with Public Mobile, you can contact your credit card company to have the PM acct cancelled. You're acct will deactivate then.

Need Help? Let's chat.