Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer a mobile number from virgin

gupta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

@gupta 

Check out your mailbox.

I'll send you a phone number to call and you can give the correct account and get your port request finished.

gupta

by mistake i gave wrong account number.how can i resend the right account number to PM

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gupta   can you tell us more what help you need with the porting?

you have put in the porting request yet? or you got stuck with the porting?

nora21

This link has the same instructions, but also has the "how to activate" section to get your new Public Mobile sim card working : https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up 

nora21

Hi @gupta , in case you haven't seen this page, I found it helpful when I transferred from another company to Public: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gupta   you have trouble porting in ?

or just don't know the steps?

make sure your Virgin account is active

make sure you provide Virgin account number instead of IMEI

Also, once submitted porting, Virgin will send you a text and you need to reply YES within 90 mins

If you have submitted porting request but have  trouble with it, no worry, there is a number you can call.  I will message you the phone number.  Check your Community inbox.  Call them and the team will help out

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@gupta @Log in to pm account and transfer number but leave virgin SIM card in your phone until you receive a confirmation text from virgin to port and reply YES you will have 90 mins to reply to the text 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@gupta 

If you haven't activated here yet, get the account number from the Virgin account, then proceed with the activation putting the account number information on the Activation Portal.

After you have completed payment, leave the Virgin SIM card in your device, reply "yes" to the port authorization text from them, then replace with your Public Mobile SIM card.

Then you're done!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.