cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thinking of joining

RES
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just heard about you. 1. Can I transfer my number from Simply Connect? 2. Extra charge for voice mail? 3. Keep all my existing Contacts?

4 REPLIES 4

SergeyModin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As a client, I can say about the following points: Increased Internet traffic consumption, weak website and mobile application, weak support, lack of roaming outside of North America. 

It is difficult to solve problems with the company.

I would consider connecting only at a very very favorable offer.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@RES 

what are your expectations from PM ? What type of user are you..do you need lotsa talk time ? Do you need lotsa data ? Do you call USA or overseas frequently ? Do you plan on lotsa trips to USA in the near future ? Your PM service only works while in Canada ..or USA with a 15 day roaming add-on. If you go anywhere other than Canada or USA, PM simply doesn't have service. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RES - you could always subscribe/activate with a new account and phone number. See how you like the service, then get your number ported in later (if transferrable to Public) once services work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RES   

1. Most number can be ported around but not all, check porting eligiblity here
    https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/checkSingle.do

2. no extra charge for VM
  3. Contacts is on your device, not with your provider, so YES
Need Help? Let's chat.