Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the promo code 20OFFMONTHLY is not work

HYH0616
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1669304334022.jpg1669304390911.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

@sorbuct   @HYH0616   It's possible that the upcoming payment not showing the discounted plan price might be due to the fact that the $20 credit will be applied just before/at renewal or maybe that the first month requires full price (as it seems to be for new activations) before the discount applies for the following 15 months of renewal.  There's also no guarantee that the discounted price will be honoured as the announcement states it's for new activations.   Or maybe it will..

However, it would be interesting to know what happens if an existing customer is willing to test out fully!

sorbuct

Two days ago when I tried it, the promotion code didn't apply because I'm existing customer. But yesterday when I tried again, the code applied. But I got the same issue as HYH0616, I was confused...

Crdnwb

When did you get that plan. Nice!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It sure is interesting that the code can be entered in change plan. The promo wording says the credit appears monthly. So that would be after the plan goes in to effect. The promo wording also talks all about at activation and new customers. But still interesting.

@HYH0616- Dare to try it? 🙂

Adding - @tzliu - lol good spotting. Yeah really. 4G 15gb $25. What a ridiculous system. Another regular here has the $15 plan showing 1gb.

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You have a great plan - $25 for 15GB! I would keep it forever (until they bump up your price) and not switch it to anything. 5G for $10 more for 15 months and $30 more afterwards? Canadian plans will just keep going up and up and will very unlikely come down unless Canada allows US carriers into Canadian market. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@HYH0616 The deal is only for new customer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HYH0616   sorry, the code is for new activation only

For exiting users, best deal now is $40/15GB or $45/20GB .  Beauty is that it is not just 15 months price only, those are "permanent" price

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@HYH0616 That's only for New activations.

Need Help? Let's chat.