cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the auto pay reward is said to be there but will not apply to my account

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is neccesary to apply to the 2 dollar reward from auto pay to my account so that I pay have the same plan again if possible.  Is there an administrative worker on the moderator team that would or could kindly help me get the auto pay reward to fill out the balance remaining to be paid for this month's service.  I've got some calls coming in soon I believe and I am homeless and need sleep badly and am at the library if anyone could please help me, that help would be inturn greatly appreciated and accepted gratiously.  Please. !!!

Sincerely,

B

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr 

Agree.  Moderator should response within the same day if request was sent in the morning.  I sent my ticket at 10 pm, if I take the 7 - 8 hours off the 17 hours while we slept, it will be 9 - 10 hours.

@popping   I'm still thinking 17 hours is quite long, but still better than 48 hours I guess.  I must admit I've had to contact moderators a couple times over the last couple of weeks and I've been pleasantly surprised to get a response and resolution done well within 24 hours.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr wrote:

@bnaugler24 wrote:

I know it is supposed to be factored in while the payment was applied.  I got the old self serve number and applied the voucher payment that why but the auto pay payment has not be applied as of yet for all that I know of as of yet

If you're unable to access your account to view your payments, click on the SIMon ? bubble bottom right of your screen to submit a ticket for assistance or send a private message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chat bot SIMon is supposed to facilitate a faster response.

Agree.  I used SIMon and got a reply in 17 hours.  It is better than 48 hours wait by sending private message.  SIMon is still sending a private message to moderator on your behalf.  But the subject has your ticket number.  While sending direct private message does not have the ticket number.

Click on the ? mark icon at the bottom right corner of this page to get started with SIMon.

@bnaugler24 wrote:

I know it is supposed to be factored in while the payment was applied.  I got the old self serve number and applied the voucher payment that why but the auto pay payment has not be applied as of yet for all that I know of as of yet

@bnaugler24  The AutoPay reward gets applied to your account during renewal. So let's say your plan is $25 the $2 gets deducted so you would owe $23.  If you have funds already in you account then that that amount will be used and if there still a remainder your credit card on file will get charged for the remainder.

@bnaugler24 wrote:

If you're unable to access your account to view your payments, click on the SIMon ? bubble bottom right of your screen to submit a ticket for assistance or send a private message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chat bot SIMon is supposed to facilitate a faster response.

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@bnaugler24 wrote:

It is neccesary to apply to the 2 dollar reward from auto pay to my account so that I pay have the same plan again if possible.  Is there an administrative worker on the moderator team that would or could kindly help me get the auto pay reward to fill out the balance remaining to be paid for this month's service.  I've got some calls coming in soon I believe and I am homeless and need sleep badly and am at the library if anyone could please help me, that help would be inturn greatly appreciated and accepted gratiously.  Please. !!!

Sincerely,

B

If you have autopay enabled the $2 credit will be automatically factored in when you make your payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.