I tried every thing

Turn off my phone

I tried with another phone

Every thing

My plan review said I have 1.1 gigas

But it is not working

6 REPLIES 6

@Pavel2 

1. Do you see a data allowance under Data & add-ons in your account?
  2. Do you see $30 in Available Funds?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pavel2 wrote:

Since Dec 19 I payed for 30.00 data add on

and it still does not work

I tried every thing

Turn off my phone

I tried with another phone

Every thing

My plan review said I have 1.1 gigas

But it is not working

@Pavel2  Make sure that LTE is enabled on your phone because I think that add-on is LTE enabled. If the add-on is showing up in the landing page of your selfserve page and you still can't get it going then time to bring it to PM's attantion.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pavel2  Aside from APN settings on your phone it could be a network problem. I would definitely contact one of the moderators with the "?" on bottom right of screen to work this out and see if they can credit you for the loss of service or the add-on you purchased!

@Pavel2 ,

@Jb456 asked:

What phone? What version of OS? Very important.

Pavel2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, phone and msgs works ok. 

I got data add on with this phone, before. This is the first time data does not work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What kind of phone do you have? Does picture messages work?

Check your APN settings.

Screenshot_20191225_182521.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.