cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texting

jertie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I switched to PM today. I brought the same device i used with Chatr before but i cannot seem to get any texts through to my wife in south korea. Thoughts/advice?

5 REPLIES 5

jertie

@koimr1wrote:

@jertiewrote:

the port is done and i can calland text within canada no problem at all...  

Do you receive texts sent from your wife?

im not sure

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jertiewrote:

Do you receive texts sent from your wife?

jertie

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@jertie Texting outside of Canada should go through fine if your number is ported in successfully. If it is still under process, give it a few hours to complete. If it does not complete within a few hours, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. 

You will receive text from your wife as long as her plan is capable of sending text internationally. 

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you port your number? If you did do all other services work? (ex. incoming calls/texts)

Can you recieve/send texts to other people in Canada or other supported international destinations. 

South Korea is on the list of supported international places you can text/call, so it should be working. Maybe contact the moderator team if all other services/texting to others is working.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, and your situation.

Need Help? Let's chat.