cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suspension

rjm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They have suspended my acct....have been on direct debit for 5 years...payment due today...lots of $$$$ in account. Why cut off...how the hell do you talk to a human with this company???????

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I would think customer support would have responded to the OP after 48 hours had passed or they would have come back looking for additional help.....what do they call this again? Oh yes...unnecessary repetition! I must make a note to remember that expression.

I guess it's not a signature if its only copy and pasted in 99% of posts?🤔

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rjm  - you'll need access to your account to change any payment method.

And, if you need to change the email associated to your My Account/Self Serve then you will need the help of a CSA to do this part.

Submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rjm 

Aha....some very unlucky timing. Contact customer support to change the email on your account. Then you can access the account and update your payment cards' s address....the reason your payment failed. or purchase a voucher and add it thru 611 and you can access the account with the 2FA SMS text.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

rjm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

problem is....I moved and changed my email a few months back....cant log into acct now because the send a verification code to my old email ( no access to)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rjm 

Hmmm....5 years of payments without a problem? Any chance your card has expired?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have service or this is just a message on your account?

If you do NOT have service but have funds on your PM account try to manually add $1 and manually reactivate service.

Little bit more details are needed for proper advice.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rjm Hi if you still need help after following the good advice from @softech and you 

need a customer service agent

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rjm   you said "lots of $$$$ in account", you meant you have enough money in Available fund to cover the renewal? or just meant you have $$ on your credit card?

Unfortunately, Pre-authorized payment fails occasionally.  In such case, you have to make a manual payment to reactivate the service

Just login to My Account, if you see your account status is Suspended, you should see a button "Reactivate my plan", click on it

You will then bring to a payment page.  You can pay with your Available fund (if enough to cover) or select to pay by using the credit card.  Follow the steps.  

Once payment is made, log out from My Account and reboot your phone once

Need Help? Let's chat.