cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices on the phones

lnvasilkova
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I've recently bought an iPhone on your website. But something is wrong with the price... when I open the page with phones it shows one price, but when I click on the phone, the price magically becomes higher by $30. Let me know what it is. Poor marketing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Before actually "buying" the phone...you can toggle between Very Good, Great and Like New condition. Also you can opt for more Storage Capacity. Once you make your selection, you'll pay the price for that particular phone in that condiition with that much storage.
Remember...you get a free sim and a heck of a warranty with those phones too.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Mayor / Maire

@lnvasilkova which exact model you are checking ?

on the site, it shows From $xxx.  There are different conditiond of the CPO phones, Like-New, Great, Very Good, and their prices are different.   

So, when you are at a phone, click on the different Phone condition and you will see the difference in prices based on those conditions.  Pick the correct one before you Add to cart

Example , iPhone 8 shows from $209 on the list of all phones, When you click into it. Great is $239, Very Good is $209

Timer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lnvasilkova 

Phone Section (publicmobile.ca)

each device Phone Condition: is a different price for
Like-new:
Great:
Very Good:

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Before actually "buying" the phone...you can toggle between Very Good, Great and Like New condition. Also you can opt for more Storage Capacity. Once you make your selection, you'll pay the price for that particular phone in that condiition with that much storage.
Remember...you get a free sim and a heck of a warranty with those phones too.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Price you see is the lowest price for lowest grade phone. As you click on selected phone, price shown is for currently available as per grade and highest grade is shown first.

Example: iPhone 8 from $209. Click on it and it shows $239 for phone condition GREAT. Click on Very Good and price is $209 as per initial offer 'from...'.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lnvasilkova 

As noted by everyone, the price is based on the condition of the phone.

I got my like new iPhone 8 for $120 of FB Marketplace. The owner indicated that the lightning plug won’t charge and can only be charged wirelessly…common problem for users putting the phone in their pocket.

I took it home and cleaned out the charging port. It had tons of lint and after all the lint was removed…the lightning plug worked like a charm.