cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscriptions

Marius1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed mine + my wife subscription plan 3 days ago but the change does not appear in my phone under System and Public mobile, how come?

5 REPLIES 5

@Marius1 wrote:

This has nothing to do with the browser, and the subscription change does show when I log into Public Mobile.

I am talking about "system" settings within my pixel phone under SINs Public Mobile > it still shows the old data plan / limit

HI @Marius1  this is a settings you need to change, it is not pushed by the PM network.

and also, there is a cycle start date, PM is using 30 days cycle and your phone cycle start date is monthly, so it won't match up , another thing you have to manually change

Marius1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This has nothing to do with the browser, and the subscription change does show when I log into Public Mobile.

I am talking about "system" settings within my pixel phone under SINs Public Mobile > it still shows the old data plan / limit

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you change on renewal? Maybe it has not taken effect yet.

Also try a different browser, maybe it is not loading correctly. I had an issue where my usage was not updating correctly in chrome (catch or cookie issue). So I used firefox and I could see correctly.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

HOW did you change your subscription?
Did you Schedule change on next renewal OR you change it NOW?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Marius1 

it could be just a browser cache problem.  Please try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account, or try using the PM app (logoff the app first and log back in)

if same, then please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.