cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscriptions

Marius1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed mine + my wife subscription plan 3 days ago but the change does not appear in my phone under System and Public mobile, how come?

7 REPLIES 7

@Marius1 wrote:

Thanks that explains the data question. There does not seem to be a way to match my mobile data usage on my phone ( aug 04 to Sept 04 verses my new PM cycle Aug 25 to Sept 25?

Also, my new plan indicates 4G speed, however in my Pixel phone settings under "preferred network type" the only choices are LTE & 3G?

Your Public Mobile billing isn't August 25 to September 25 (inclusive) as that's a duration of 32 days.  Your Public Mobile plan would be 30 or 90 days long.  Try looking for an Android app called Data Witness.

When it comes to you have a 4g plan, the 4g part only refers to a maximum speed of 100Mbps.  It is unrelated to network type.

Marius1

Thanks that explains the data question. There does not seem to be a way to match my mobile data usage on my phone ( aug 04 to Sept 04 verses my new PM cycle Aug 25 to Sept 25?

Also, my new plan indicates 4G speed, however in my Pixel phone settings under "preferred network type" the only choices are LTE & 3G?

@Marius1 wrote:

This has nothing to do with the browser, and the subscription change does show when I log into Public Mobile.

I am talking about "system" settings within my pixel phone under SINs Public Mobile > it still shows the old data plan / limit

HI @Marius1  this is a settings you need to change, it is not pushed by the PM network.

and also, there is a cycle start date, PM is using 30 days cycle and your phone cycle start date is monthly, so it won't match up , another thing you have to manually change

Marius1

This has nothing to do with the browser, and the subscription change does show when I log into Public Mobile.

I am talking about "system" settings within my pixel phone under SINs Public Mobile > it still shows the old data plan / limit

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you change on renewal? Maybe it has not taken effect yet.

Also try a different browser, maybe it is not loading correctly. I had an issue where my usage was not updating correctly in chrome (catch or cookie issue). So I used firefox and I could see correctly.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

HOW did you change your subscription?
Did you Schedule change on next renewal OR you change it NOW?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Marius1 

it could be just a browser cache problem.  Please try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account, or try using the PM app (logoff the app first and log back in)

if same, then please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.