cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription confusion

felicity_law
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added a 40 dollar voucher and i had previously had the 40 dollar plan so it took all the money right away and i think i accidentally said i wanted to switch plans to the 25 dollar one but i only had 8 bucks so i couldnt pay for it so now its saying i need to pay like 19 bucks for that plan and im not getting anything from the 40 dollars that i just lost- theres proof of the voucher going through and of my payment being accepted but i didn't get anything out of it

4 REPLIES 4

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@felicity_law 

I take it you were suspended. It can be tricky changing plans to lower priced one when your voucher amount covers the plan amount of a more expensive plan. The key is to change plans/subscription first before entering the voucher pin code. Select the plan you want then choose "Change immediately" and you will be redirected to the payment page where you can enter the voucher pin #.

If no option is presented other than a card payment you can still load your voucher using 611 on your phone and the system will automatically take the new plan payment from the voucher payment as it gets loaded onto your account balance.

Contact customer support and explain you didn't know how to change plans when reactivating without the system taking your old plan amount first from your voucher payment. They will credit your account the difference and ensure you have the plan you intended to reactivate on. Lots of customers including myself have made a similar mistake.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@felicity_law  please submit ticket with support . Hopefully they can straighten things out for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@felicity_law 

Sorry this happened to you, unfortunately because PM is pre-paid I’m not sure if they will be able to refund you or credit for any lost funds but it might be worth it to try and reach out to customer service and explain the situation. They might be able to revert you back to the $40 dollar plan that I’m assuming you were intending on keeping when you loaded the voucher. 

Use the link below to directly message a customer service agent for support. They will answer you in the mailbox here on your community account so please keep an eye on that. Click the profile picture on the right side of the screen (beside the bell icon) to view the messages or the envelope icon when on desktop. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

It's generally strongly advised not to switch plans mid cycle, because you lose our on anything you already prepaid for. Unless I'm misunderstanding?

Need Help? Let's chat.