cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

social media

Guncled
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can account adjustments be done on any social media services, like Twitter, etc?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Guncled wrote:

Thanks for all the quick replies. My question stemmed from another account I use with Fido. They have direct support using both Facebook and Twitter. I have never used their Facebook support but have used the Fido Twitter support many times. I find it very effective and definitely for support issues not needing immediate responses. Simple greeting and then a secure login and things get done over a longer period of time depending on what the issues are.

Just thought I'd mention as a suggestion or feedback.

Thanks

Guncled

@Guncled  in the past, PM has offered support via Facebook and Twitter also, but discontinued it a couple of years ago.  The issue was a very inconsistent support experience.  They now have streamlined to just one way to contact support staff, which is to private message the moderator team here in the community.  If you need to learn how to do so, please see here: How to Get Help.  I don't see this changing back to social media any time soon, but never say never I suppose.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Guncled
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for all the quick replies. My question stemmed from another account I use with Fido. They have direct support using both Facebook and Twitter. I have never used their Facebook support but have used the Fido Twitter support many times. I find it very effective and definitely for support issues not needing immediate responses. Simple greeting and then a secure login and things get done over a longer period of time depending on what the issues are.

Just thought I'd mention as a suggestion or feedback.

Thanks

Guncled

@Guncled wrote:

Can account adjustments be done on any social media services, like Twitter, etc?

If you need the help of Public Mobile's customer service team, the only way to contact them for support is by sending a private message to the moderator team by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Account issues are not handled thorugh any of those social media websites.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Guncled  anything related to your PM account will be done by using PM website only NOT FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Guncled  a écrit :

Do you mean adjustement with your public mobile account? If yes no you can't do that. Just in your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.