cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

kk1997
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just ordered a sim card, but changed my mind and want to cancel the order. How do I do that

8 REPLIES 8

@QekaQ Policy for sim order is no refund. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure it is a firm policy 

QekaQ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What if you take the unopened package to Canada Post and RTS or contact CP and tell them you're rejecting it?

@QekaQ you cannot decline the package.  Sim card order are sent through regular mail

So, there is really no refund for sim orders 

QekaQ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderators cannot stop the SIM card order. Decline the Canada Post package when it arrives or if it gets dropped off, take it back to Canada Post and request that it is RTS'd.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kk1997 sim order is definitely non refundable. So, keep the card for now and maybe you will see some deals you like and you want to come on board

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Welcome and Good Bye at the same time. 

Once you order a SIM card there really is no way to stop it. IF and that's a big IF customer service can stop it from being shipped, count yourself lucky. If not, then you're out $10 for a SIM card which you could just toss on Kijiji if you wanted.

Have to ask though, why the change of mind?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kk1997  Purchases are usually final sale . But try ask support to cancel if it hasn’t shipped already 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.