cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sign in

SueCollins
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my old number was ported over. during process, my public mobile account was not finished being created. now when i try to sign into my public mobile account,  i cant receive texts, so i cant access my public mobile account

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SueCollins 

the 2FA code would have sent to your old account, the sim with your old carrier.  Check and try

if that does not help, ask PM support agent to help to complete the activation.  Please message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@SueCollins wrote:

my old number was ported over. during process, my public mobile account was not finished being created. now when i try to sign into my public mobile account,  i cant receive texts, so i cant access my public mobile account

Try the didn't get code/resend code button to see if there is an option to have it ssent by e-mail.  If the option isn't there, you'll need to either way until number porting has completed or you'll need to contact a Public Mobile customer support agent by opening a ticket through the chatbot.

Need Help? Let's chat.