cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roming to Eastern Europe

vincedaneff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there an Add-On roaming to Eastern Europe? I can't connect using roaming to my Canadian number from Bulgaria. Does this option exist? I see only UK, US, China etc. but nothing about European countries.

Help is appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vincedaneff 

Where do you see roaming for UK, US and China?  

invaliduser81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@vincedaneff  Alternatively you can look at using voip (voice over internet protocol) apps or SIMs from that country, if you don't mind having a different number. If you do get a new SIM for while you're away and want to pause your PM plan, at your next plan renewal date, you can defer payment and place your account in suspension for up to 90 days before making the next payment which will restore your account to active status. IF you don't by that 90 days you will lose your number however.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@vincedaneff  sorry, no roaming other than US.

You have to rely on local data sim card for data access

For voice, please download VoIP app TextNow and use that to make and receive calls and text

for 2FA code, you have to change to other way to receive instead of sms, maybe email or Authenticator app

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@vincedaneff wrote:

Is there an Add-On roaming to Eastern Europe? I can't connect using roaming to my Canadian number from Bulgaria. Does this option exist? I see only UK, US, China etc. but nothing about European countries.

Help is appreciated!

@vincedaneff , the only international Roaming Add-On is with the U.S. No other Countries. Sorry

Edit: Sorry @Dunkman there were no replies when I was typing. Yours is a much better answer. 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@vincedaneff 

Actually, Public mobile does not offer international roaming to any country (except for USA - need 15 day roaming package). Public mobile does offer long distance calling to certain countries (while the customer is in Canada), but not to Bulgaria.  But, no international roaming unfortunately.  

Need Help? Let's chat.