cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards

rondaleess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

None of my rewards are showing up as a discount on my bill this month, is there a reason why?

11 REPLIES 11

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rondaleess wrote:

Hello,

None of my rewards are showing up as a discount on my bill this month, is there a reason why?

No rewards will show on your very first bill that is taken immediately upon the activation of your SIM at Public Mobile since its plans are all pre-paid.  All rewards that you have earned plus the $2 autopay reward that should've been included with the first bill will be applied as discounts starting with your second bill.  You can see the rewards that you have earned on your "My Account" page in several places after you log in, one is in the "My Rewards" section from the "Overview" tab, another one is from the "Payment" tab after you click on the "Transaction History" link and the third one is under the sub-topic "Rewards" from the "Plan and Add-on" tab which gives you an accumulative total $ of rewards that you have earned so far. 

Hope this helps. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rondaleess  - if you just activated this month, than the deal is you pay the full price for the first activation. Plan + taxes. Being prepaid and all. 🙂

Any rewards (like the $2 autopay if you signed up for it) will be added to your 2nd cycle's bill as a credit along with your 2nd cycle $2 autopay (so you will see $4 total).

Also, if you used a referral code, you will see that $10 in your 2nd month's renewal bill as well.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rondaleess 

The most likely reason for your rewards not being applied upon renewal is using the lost/stolen feature in your account to suspend your service.

Less likely but possible is a glitch in your account causing them to not be applied. If this is the case then have the CSA open a tech team ticket to investigate the cause after you ask for the rewards to be applied manually to your balance.

Edit:

In either case just ask for the rewards to be applied manually.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rondaleess 

Can you screenshot these items from your self-serve (making sure any personal information is blacked out)

To get to the 2nd screen, click on the My Rewards section of the first, on that screen (2nd one below).  Here, you'll see your estimated next payment, including the anticipated rewards applicable:

HALIMACS_0-1642461045505.png

HALIMACS_1-1642461058257.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you have uninterrupted service and no account manipulation until current renewal?

If yes, all rewards should be deducted from your bill and SMS from PM should confirm that.

Please provide screenshot of your account to better understand your situation.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I think that if you used the lost/stollen feature on your account during the past 30 days and then reactivated again, the rewards won’t show up at renewal. If that’s the case you need to contact a Customer Support Agent to sort it out for you. Send a private message to CS_Agent from the envelope icon upper right corner.

AE_Collector 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rondaleess 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them can check it for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rondaleess : And also a screenshot of your Transaction history from here (not payment card). There have been some sporadic reports of rewards not being converted at renewal. Did you possibly use the Lost/stolen function since your last renewal?

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello!

You will find it in your reward section of your account.

They will automatically lower your bill!

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rondaleess 

Can you provide a screenshot of your self serve screen? Please make sure you remove any confidential information, or only show the bottom part of the screen where no personal information is shown.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rondaleess  Rewards will show in your reward section. At renewal time when the system processes your payment. It will first put all the rewards in your account balance then the system will deduct your plan amount owed.

Example if you're on the $25 plan and there is $3 showing in rewards section $2 auto-pay $1 loyalty.

The system will add the $3 to your available funds. Then if you have no other money in your account but the $3 the system will charge your card $22 plus province taxes.

Need Help? Let's chat.