cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset password

rozon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not used my account for 5 months.  When I try to reset password I do not get an email with a security code so cannot reset.

How can I contact a person to fix this?

6 REPLIES 6

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@rozon 

You haven't logged into your account in 5 months or paid for service in 5 months? If it's the latter call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. Can the system find your phone number? If not your account has been canceled and deactivated.

If you get your account info then you still have an account. Do you have access to a laptop or desktop computer? If so try logging in with your login credentials and/or reset your password. The verification code will be sent to your email when using a PC rather than a mobile device. If all else fails contact customer support.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good advise - also one can create alias numbers with iCloud.com and Yahoo.co, Bell.net etc.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If In-active for 5 months then most likely you lost the account and associated cell number. Just set-up a new account and be done with it. Good luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rozon 

if your account hasn't been paid after 90 days Suspended...it's gone for good. You'd need to get a new sim to start a new account. You even need a different password  email address...but with gmail, you can use alias.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rozon 

Double check your email. If it is the same as the one used when you joined this Community on October 21/21. Just click on your avatar top right then My Settings. This is the email address you used.

Then try to login with it and click on Forgot Password. See if that works. I assume you kept up with your monthly payment. 

If not then you need to contact a CS_Agent (Moderator) for assistance in helping you access your account.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rozon 

More details would be helpful. Is your account suspended for the last 5 months?  Or have you still been paying for your account? 

Once your account is suspended for more than 90 days, your account is permanently closed and your number lost.  

Need Help? Let's chat.