cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Credit Card for Pre-Authorized Payments Not Working

acar8275
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. My pre-authorized payment is enabled and has been working. My credit card is set to expire this month, and my current plan cycle ends on Apr 20/23. I've received my new credit card and it's been activated, so I want to update my card information for my account. But each time I try, I get an error message that says to try again. The card information I've put in is correct, and I get confirmation that the 6-digit verification code sent to my phone is good, but then that error message shows up.

6 REPLIES 6

acar8275

Thank you for your help.

@acar8275

if you tried again this morning already and still does not work, you will need to open ticket with PM to confirm any problem on your account and ask if they can update it for you on behalf 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

acar8275

Unfortunately, clearing my cache and going incognito hasn't worked.

acar8275

Yes, it says, "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later."

I've tried waiting more than one hour, in fact I've been trying once a day for the past few days. Incognito mode doesn't seem to help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@acar8275 what was the error you got from My Account?  Is that the 'oops!" error?

you might want to wait one full hour before trying again.  When try again, try using Incgonito mode and see if it wirks

Jlund
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try clearing browser cache and use incognito on your browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.