cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset of password not working

SheenaB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired so I need to login to My Account, which I can't access.  Each time I reset my password and it shows it's successful, but I still can't open My Account. It takes me back to the login page, and the new updated password doesn't work! It's very frustrating and I've reset my password about 10 times now. All I want to do is update my credit card and pay my bill! Please help

7 REPLIES 7

@SheenaB 

If using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in. 

If a device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message.

SheenaB

Thanks - have sent a message

SheenaB

Using a desktop now but still not working. Tried new tab in incognito mode - same thing happened. Have sent a private message. Waiting for reply...

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@SheenaB wrote:

My credit card expired so I need to login to My Account, which I can't access.  Each time I reset my password and it shows it's successful, but I still can't open My Account. It takes me back to the login page, and the new updated password doesn't work! It's very frustrating and I've reset my password about 10 times now. All I want to do is update my credit card and pay my bill! Please help

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login, so don't use mobile device to login.
Follow above method try login again.
If still keep saying your email and password was wrong, then  chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SheenaB

What error you got?  Incorrect password? or some other errors?

Try to use Incognito mode (Private mode in Safari)  to reset password and login and see if it works

if nothing works, you will need to engage PM support: 

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SheenaB try a totally different device. Laptop or mobile. 

Website has bad cache issues, so try also opening a tab in incognito mode to access my account that way.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SheenaB  If you reset password and still cannot get it get support to regain access 

Getting support / submit ticket

edit one logged in again go to payment tab and update cc info 

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.