cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referring a friend

Rena
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Think I may have missed the reward but figured it doesn't hurt to ask.  Helped a friend sign up today, thought i would get a prompt to add my number as a referral but I didn't see one.  Now at home and realize I needed to copy a code.  Is there any way to fix this and get the referral reward?

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rena   the prompt for friend referral is actually on step 4, same as the payment page

It probably won't be too late yet, please have your friend to open a single ticket both sides and see if PM can manually add it back 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rena 

Your friend needs to contact a CS_Agent to add the $10 credit to their second bill and you will receive your $1/1 point depending on what reward system you are on.

A CS_Agent can be contacted by creating a ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message them on the envelope icon above.

Once it is added, you will get a text indicating “Cha-Ching….”.

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can try to ask for it by starting a ticket with SIMon or you can send a private message to one of the Customer service agents....

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rena  You need to see is support can help you two with this as it supposed to be done at activation 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

adding your friend is the one who will probably have to reach out to support for the request 

Need Help? Let's chat.