cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referrals accumulated amount could still be used to pay bill ?

Insignia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can some one tell me about the referrals like if someone has  referrals for example 135 referrals will those referrals still help wipe out someone`s total 40 dollar plan payment and what happens to the remaining amount of referrals that are not used to adjust the bill forget the 2 dollars loyalty and 5 years 7 dollars discount what happens to the referrals can they be still used to pay the amount you owe to public and secondly if you have say 2000 dollars in your account already accumulated just for example they will 1st use that money to pay for your bill like take money out of that will these referrals still be accumulating as dollar amount somewhere ? there is no customer service where i could call so i am asking this question . i know whatever i need to do wont be automatic ill have to select it manually to do it but what happens to the referrals accumulated by some one and do they keep accumulating or is there a cap on there usage while paying your bill thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Insignia  .referrals will work the same as before but in points 1point = $1 . Referrals are the only thing keeping me here with PM . Without referrals . I’ll looking elsewhere . Ther rest of the points rewards are just gimmicks and useless 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Whatever amount you have on your account (and somebody posted screenshot of >$2000 - WOW!) stays on your account as $$ and will be first used to pay for renewal.

After May 2024 you will not accumulate any referral dollars but point which you would have to manually convert to dollars and use as you wish.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Referrals still count the same value but the difference is instead of $1 off your bill you get one point added to your points balance, which converts to $1

Need Help? Let's chat.