cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code not accepted

Michelled
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My referral code would not be accepted when my sister was setting up her new account today. We tried many times. She did not get her $10 credit and I will not receive my $1/month credit. Please advise.

9 REPLIES 9

BorisDoris
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hmmm. Why avoid? Less referral, more $ to Public Mobile. 😋

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Lol it seems like they do 0 and O a lot which you think they'd try to avoid. The referral code I used was the same 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

In your conversation with a CSA I would suggest that you copy and paste the referral code from your My Account.  

Shouldn't they do that while signing up? Retyping could introduce typos. And looking at my referral code on top right side of account page if I had to manually enter it most likely would make a mistake as I have 0 and O as part of the code.

PM could at least make it bigger.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If she already opened account without referral code, she has to contact agent for manual entry.

And if you do not see similar to this below when you log in to My Rewards, that will be a confirmation referral code did not work or incorrect one was provided.

Yummy_0-1648236019914.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Michelled 

If you are on the Points system (activated SIM after January 25/22), you will get 1 point for referral reward but if you are an old member, you will get $1 discount/month.

Your sister should get a one time $10 off her second bill, it may take 72 hours to be added to her account as available credit.

Common mixup is with 1/I and 0/O numerical/alpha but suggest you contact a CS_Agent by private messaging or Chat on this Community page.

In your conversation with a CSA I would suggest that you copy and paste the referral code from your My Account.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Michelled 

It could be just a typo, like 1 or l / 0 or O.  But no worry, P Support are usually very understanding.   Simply open a ticket with them and explain what happened, they will usually ok to add it back for you.

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Lovely2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Michelled 

your sister need to send a private message to CS_Agent  Here  

them will add for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.