cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend points

Morty85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend on Aug 8th and I know they got an extra month in sept. do you know when you get point in your rewards

7 REPLIES 7

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Morty85 

If you see the 1 point earned on August 23rd, then I would expect you to see another point earned around that time also in September. But from that if you’ve only referred 1 person then it looks like the referral system is working for you. 

HI @Morty85 

from now on, you should see a 1 point friend reward at each renewal, maybe couple days after each renewal.  Check the Transaction on Rewards portal

Morty85

they didn't renew there subscription till a few days after there first month expired  so I'm hoping to still get the points

Morty85

ok I see the 1points for refer-a-friend Aug 23. I guess I got wait till my subscription renewal on the 22nd. I thought it be on the date they got it

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Morty85  You need go to your rewards portal and once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Morty85 

you should have got the point by now

do you know if your friend got the $10 credit on his My Account yet?

Please ask your friend to submit a ticket and ask agent to check and confirm credit/points are added on both accoounts:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Morty85 

If you referred a friend you would get 1 point credited to your account for every 30 days that they are with Public Mobile. It might take 1-3 days after the 30 day mark for your friend for it to show on your account. You can see the points you’ve earned if you go to the My Rewards section. 

Need Help? Let's chat.